Pop Art Alpacas ( Andy Warhol would be proud)
Wear the Hair Pocket Tee
Wear the Hair is the new slogan that highlights our efforts to bring our high performance, sustainable, and comfortable natural fiber apparel made from Alpaca fiber to more people.
We pioneered the very first 100% alpaca fiber hoodies for the outdoor lifestyle market without using synthetic blends. We are still the only company in the world that makes 100% Alpaca Fiber Fleece Hoodies & Crews. We have won multiple Backpacker Magazine and Outside Magazine honors, as well as an Outdoor Retailer Honorable Mention for innovation.
So join us is spreading the word - Wear the Hair !!
So, you will see us putting out many new Wear the Hair designs as we go along.
Our first 3 designs include our original Wear the hair “Big Hair” design, Alpacas in Suits design, and Pop Art Alpacas Design.
Here's the scoop on the cotton Wear the Hair Pocket Tees:
- Awesome Heavyweight & Durable 100% Cotton Construction
- Garment-dyed ring spun fabric (ring spun cotton is super soft and strong)
- 7/8" double-needle topstitched collar
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Shirts are pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home.
- Vintage look that will remain for the life of the garment
- Single-needle left chest pocket with double-needle hem
- Twill taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
- These shirts are made in Honduras & Guatemala from USA Cotton, then Garment Dyed in Vermont & Printed in North Carolina.
How These Pocket Tees Fit:
100% Cotton Wear the Hair Pocket Tees are pre-washed & designed for a comfort fit, and not a tight or "tech" fit. If you fall between sizes, you can size down for a tighter fit, or size up for a more comfort fit. See the size chart below:
(These tees are fairly standard Unisex Cotton Tee Fit)
How to care for your 100% Cotton Pocket Tees
These are garment dyed tees, and that means there will be little to no shrinkage left in them. They should fit you the same before and after a wash. We recommend using cold water, NO bleach, no softener, wash with like colors, and tumble dry medium.